We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Statistician in the Basel Area.
This is a 12 months’ contract (likely to be prolonged beyond a year)
Project Statistician (12 months +)
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Ensure statistical and scientific robustness of the study design and statistical analyses
- Present statistical aspects of study design, analyses and results in internal and external meetings
- Supervise and mentor a team of statisticians
- Lead the development of the SAP(s) for interim and final reports
- Safeguard adequate resource planning and adherence to timelines
- Contribute to the statistical design of patient-level data registries
- Contribute to the exploratory analysis and communicate results through internal/external presentations and publications.
- Oversee and manage the statistical CROs and external partners (deliverables and relationship)
- Interact constructively with regulatory authorities on statistical issues
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- MSc or PhD in Statistics, Epidemiology, Health Economics or related field with strong methodological and statistical background
- Demonstrated experience in clinical development or Epidemiology (pharmaceutical companies, biotech’s or CROs)
- At least 3 years in the role of a Project or Principal Statistician
- Experience with filing and submissions (NDA)
- Good working knowledge of SAS, CDISC, ADaM
- Talent to mentor junior statisticians and statistical programmers
- Will and skill to manage outsourcing activities
- Ability to work efficiently in a matrix-managed environment
- Business Proficiency in English
Are you interested in this challenging opportunity?
Then we look forward to your application via our online-portal or directly to Madeleine Wirz (firstname.lastname@example.org).