On behalf of our client, one of the world’s leading developers of biosimilars, located in Bavaria, we are looking for suitable candidates for the following fulltime permanent position as
Program Head - biosimilar drug development
A Program Head has the final accountability of strategy and operations and related development deliverables for one or more biosimilar programs. The PH will lead multifunctional team(s) of senior functional experts and interface with the licensing partner to lead a biosimilar program to approval and launch in budget while adhering to highest standards of quality and compliance.
She/He will leverage knowledge, experience and capabilities of TPMs, TPLs internal team members and external stakeholders in achieving superior performance in program operations.
- Create short and long term project strategy and communicate an overall project vision and direction
- Capability to prioritize daily project operations across projects and communicate those timely and effectively
- Actively coach and partner with Technical Project Managers and Technical Project Leaders assigned to a program in leading cross-functional technical teams and external collaboration partners (CMOs)
- Professional preparation, presentation and documentation of monthly and quarterly program reviews with licensing partners to review program progress, necessary decisions including scenario planning and budget reviews.
- Contribute to organizational development of Program Management department (integration of business processes etc.)
- Planning of project resources and financial budgets
- Doctoral degree or equivalent (preferably biochemistry, biology, biotechnology, pharmacy (PhD)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in leading cross-functional teams as a project manager in the development of biopharmaceutical products or biosimilars
- Thorough understanding of technical, clinical and regulatory contexts and quick grasp of new areas
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize and manage a variety of tasks and issues
- Team player, flexible and dedicated personality
- Ability to question the status quo and develop new solution scenarios with the team
- Fluent in English
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office and MS Project
Have we raised your interest and your technical experience is completed by a strong business acumen? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via our online portal or directly to Dr. Stefanie Malki (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a first contact.
* With reference to the General Data Protection Regulation, valid per 25 May 2018, we require your written consent in order to process and store your personal data. Your consent applies to the application procedure with swisselect group.
Please note that you can revoke your consent at any time.