For our client Solvias, a well-established and continuously expanding pharmaceutical company in the North-western part of Switzerland, we are looking for a professional savvy
Your main tasks will include but are not limited to
- Development and validation of chromatographic methods (RP-HPLC, SEC, IEC, HIC ...) for quality control of biopharmaceuticals (mABs, therapeutical proteins….)
- Involvement in the continuous improvement and optimization of quality and processes
- Preparation of development strategies and / or reports
- Review of validation logs and reports
- Clarification of OOS
Minimum qualifications and experience
• Proven experience in the development and validation of chromatographic methods (RP-HPLC, IEX, SEC, HIC, HILIC) for the analysis of proteins
• At minimum 1-2 years´ experience in the GLP/GMP environment is absolutely required
• German (at least B1 level) and English is a MUST
• High level of expertise in theoretical chromatography and protein-biochemistry
• Experience with Chromeleon and LIMS is an advantage
If you are interested in this challenging role and able to contribute, please provide your application documents either via our portal or directly by mail. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and receive a personal response.
For any further questions, please contact Dr Stefanie Malki at firstname.lastname@example.org*
Please note that the listed qualities are minimum requirements! We kindly ask candidates without the neccessary experience in the GLP / GMP environment and German level B1 not to apply.
* With reference to the new General Data Protection Regulation, valid per 25 May 2018, we require your written consent in order to process and store your personal data.
Your consent applies to the application procedure with swisselect group.
Please note that you can revoke your consent at any time.