Our client is looking for an energetic, self-motivated, and dynamic team-oriented individual that has a desire to help the company continue to develop its local
expertise within the life science marketplace, fulfilling the role of Business Unit Leader within the Basel office. In addition to the qualifications
listed above, a successful candidate shall possess the skills required to:
- Align with our client's culture and vision
- Successfully develop and execute a multi-discipline professional services based business plan in the life sciences industry
- Identify, develop and sell project work to clients
- Identify, recruit, hire and manage staff
- Lead project tasks and deliverables
- Lead and mentor an overall project team
- Provide leadership for the office
The candidate should be a collaborative team player with the experience of running a team. The candidate should have a strong drive to deliver to
customers with a focus on high quality individually and for the team. Project sizes will vary, and will consist primarily of pharmaceutical and
biotechnology process projects including both existing renovations / retrofits and new construction. The successful candidate will be expected to
represent our client in a professional manner.
Responsibilities likely to include:
- Overall responsibility for profitable growth of the team and business unit success:
- P&L responsibility for the business unit, meeting revenue and profitability targets, identifying business and winning clients, delivering projects to meet project goals, meeting or exceeding client expectations, technical competence in the field of experience, quality compliance, hiring and mentoring key staff, management of the office/team, meeting business plan budgets
- Developing scope, fee, team and approach from proposal phase through completion of final project deliverables.
- Managing client expectations, aligning team to overall project goals, leading and motivating engineering design team
- Leading, coordinating, managing, delegating and supporting the team as required to successfully implement the business plan
- Developing project execution plans appropriate for the size and type of project
- Defining the team needs and approach for General Planning or EPCM opportunities
Have we raised your interest and your technical experience is completed by a strong business acumen? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via our online portal or directly to Dr. Stefanie Malki (email@example.com)
* With reference to the General Data Protection Regulation, valid per 25 May 2018, we require your written consent in order to process and store your personal data. Your consent applies to the application procedure with swisselect group.
Please note that you can revoke your consent at any time.