On behalf of our client, a top 20 global pharma company worldwide, we are seeking a
Internal Auditor (m/f)
- Temporary for 2 years -
As a member of Central Internal Audit and J-SOX function, the Internal Auditor provides independent and objective risk assurance and internal consulting services. The Internal Auditor is based in Munich and conducts risk-based, value-added financial and operational (Supply Chain) audits across Europe.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct risk-based, value-added audits by reviewing business processes for gaps in control that could lead to non-compliance with regulation and internal policies, fraud or inefficiencies
- Perform forensic research and analysis of financial data to identify potential fraud and/or business revenue loss
- Regular testing of Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (J-SOX)
- Provide internal consulting (advisory) services to the organization
- Prepare audit reports for engagement stakeholders and present audit results to Senior Management
- University Master's degree in Economics / Business Administration, Management Engineering, Business Informatics or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in Internal Audit, Compliance or similar function within an international manufacturing company or external consultancy
- Digital mindset, strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skill
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple complex projects and tasks simultaneously and to work independently
- Personal integrity and high degree of confidentiality
- Fluent in English and German (both oral and written communication)
- Willingness to travel internationally (up to 50%), primarily within Europe
I look forward to your application* via our online-portal or directly to Madeleine Wirz firstname.lastname@example.org
* With reference to the new General Data Protection Regulation, valid per 25 May 2018, we require your written consent in order to process and store your personal data.
Your consent applies to the application procedure with swisselect group.
Please note that you can revoke your consent at any time.